The Newest Adrienne Vittadini Handbag Collection
Adrienne Vittadini is an American Designer that started a multi-million dollar fashion business as a hobby. She fled her home in Hungary when she was 12 during the 1956 revolution. Her brand has a “Euro-American” aesthetic. Her clients have included Candace Bergen, Kim Basinger and Joan Lunden. She started her business designing knitwear and expanded to shoes, handbags and accessories.
This article is specifically about the Adrienne Vittadini hanbag and Adrienne Vittadini purses. Her new collection ranges from small clutches to large tote bags. The materials she uses are leather, faux leather, straw, nylon and genuine suede. So many to choose from!
- Let’s start with the leather handbag styles:
- Adrienne Vittadini Hanbag Lux Pebble Grain Satchel available in blush and gray.
- Adrienne Vittadini East West Satchel/Shoulder Bag available in Cognac.
- Adrienne Vittadini Distressed Pebble Grain Crossbody Handbag.
- Faux Leather, also known as PU Leather or PVC Leather:
- Adrienne Vittadini City Slicker Dome Satchel is available in brown, black and beige.
- Adrienne Vittadini Ostrich Print Large Dome Satchel Handbag available in brown, black and beige.
- Adrienne Vittadini Woven Medium Satchel Crossbody Handbag available in black and Cognac.
Travel Light Nylon Satchel Handbag available in black, navy blue, olive green or red.
Nylon Quilted Shopper available in black, khaki and purple.
Women’s Quilted Nylon Tote available in navy blue.
All the nylon Adrienne Vittadini purses are made from high-density nylon. Light weight, but sturdy.
These are just a few examples of what are available in her collection. She even designs laptop bags, duffel bags and luggage. But we’ll save that for another time.
Where are her styles available? Macy’s, Lord and Taylor, Luggage Pros, Kohl’s, HauteLook, Ebay, Amazon, Zappos, Zulily and even Overstock.com. The best way to find Adrienne Vittadini handbags and purses is to do Google search. So many websites, so many amazing styles! There are lots of sizes, shapes and colors to look at. Take your time, enjoy shopping!!